Home » , , » Saroja Actress Vega returns with Rom-Com

Saroja Actress Vega returns with Rom-Com

Saroja Actress Vega returns with Rom-Com

Actress Vega, who debuted in Kollywood with Saroja, has been MIA on the big screen for a while. However, she is all set to return with Amit Sahni Ki List. Vega, whose last release was the historic film Chittagong, says, “I'm paired opposite Vir Das in this romantic comedy . My character is a little crazy, who changes her profes sion often. She is into skydiving one day, and is a folk dancer the next.

She knows how to live life!“ Meanwhile, Vega hasn't signed on anything in Kollywood after Vaanam. “I've moved to New York and shuttle between NYC and Mumbai. So, I shuttle between NYC and Mumbai. So, I didn't have a lot of time. But, I'm hoping to do one film here at least this year,“ she says.
Saroja Actress Vega returns with Rom-Com Actress Vega
Share this article :